Monday, April 09, 2007

News from the Starving Artist Front

I'm visiting relatives in NC this week and found, to my delight, that one of my favorite artists has decided to increase his production. I've admired his work for a long time and he's finally going more public with it -- as in his own web site which is FoggArt.com He also makes trips to art fairs in Central NC (dates listed on the web site) and sells on Ebay. He makes fantasy creatures and alien life forms . He also paints and makes poured cement and hypertufa sculptures. All of his work is unique. The artist is a friend so I know he's honest. His photos don't really do justice to the artwork, but you'll get the idea. If you don't see what you want on the web site, contact him and ask. He can probably make what you want.

No comments: