Sunday, July 22, 2007

Breathe

The cardiologist called while I was napping Friday in preparation for work. He talked to my husband, so I STILL don't have the whole story. Apparently, the Thallium stress test was normal, but there was something on one of the other tests he didn't like. Something about a couple of those things they fixed when they did the bypass (I'm quoting here). I gather the blood flow through 2 of his 5 grafts isn't as good as it was on the last echocardiogram. Good thing he had some urgent errands to run after he told me that, because I hyperventilated for about 30 minutes. I don't think it would have helped him much to watch me panic.

The good news is that I don't have to wait until the bills come to find out what tests were done. We have an appointment at 11 on Monday. This time I'm not sitting in the waiting room.

No comments: