Monday, July 09, 2007

I don't think so

You paid attention during 100% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



Paid attention in high school? Not. If I had, I wouldn't have scored nearly so high. Most of what I know I learned by paying attention to life - and reading good books.

I did pay attention in Band, though. Mr. Pindell wouldn't tolerate anything less.


Hat tip to Shoe Money Tonight for the quiz.

Slow news day. I went back and "corrected" my answers until they were all wrong - including the ones about age and gender. Those apparently get marked right no matter what you put, so the lowest possible score is 17% - and the comment for that one is:
17-33% I hope you don't vote, because that would be irresponsible. You know high school education is free in America, right?

No comments: